I was nominated to do the Blue Sky Tag by Me, Myself and My Passion and I’m so excited! I have answered some questions about myself here on my blog before, but this is the first time that I have ever been tagged to do one. Thank you so much for tagging me, Megan!
1. Why did you choose your blog name?
I chose my blog name from the name I have used on all my social media platforms for years. I came up with this name by combining the word sparkle with Leese. Sparkle was from my love of the Twilight series at the time and my love for unicorns, and my high school friends used to call me Leese.
2. Regular Tea or Green Tea
I love all different kinds of tea but if I had to choose one, I’d definitely choose green tea (specifically green chai tea with almond milk).
3. If you could fly anywhere tomorrow all expenses paid where would you go?
I would go to London because I have been seeing so many gorgeous photos of it lately and I feel like I would have such a wonderful time there.
4. Are you a morning person or a night person?
A morning person for sure! I enjoy the peaceful quietness of the morning and how it is so fresh. Unfortunately, I work evenings right now so I always sleep my mornings away.
5. If you could only shop in one clothes store for the rest of your life where would it be?
Old Navy. It’s so affordable and the clothes fit me so well.
6. What is your Holy Grail product?
Anastasia Brow Definer in soft brown! My eye brows are so sparse and I think eye brows are such an important element to the face.
7. Who is your role model?
My mom, auntie, and both of my sisters are my role models. They are all such strong independent women who have helped me become the person I am today. Without them, I don’t think I could have made it to where I am today.
8. What is your favourite quote?
“Life is only as good as your mindset.”
I didn’t always believe that this quote is true, but as I’ve grown up and gone through some pretty terrible events in my life, I’ve learned that my mindset is everything. I control how I let things affect me and how I go through each day.
9. What do you prefer Facebook or Instagram?
10. What is your favourite holiday?
Halloween is my favorite holiday because it’s the time of year when I’m the craftiest. Dressing up in costumes and candy are amazing!
11. What is your favourite TV series?
Gilmore Girls. If you haven’t seen it, you NEED to! haha
Now it’s your turn to answer my 11 questions!
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer their 11 questions
- Nominate (tag) 11 people
- Give them 11 questions to answer
My Questions for You
- Why did you start blogging?
- Unicorns or Mermaids?
- What is your favorite meal to prepare?
- Where is your favorite place to travel to?
- If you could have any super power, what would it be?
- What was the first concert you went to?
- Have you ever broken a bone? If so, how did it happen?
- What is your best quality?
- Do you have any hidden talents?
- What is the best advice you have ever received?
- What is the first thing you would buy if you ever won a large amount of money?
The blogs that I nominate:
- Life in Mauve
- Love Life Little One
- Jasmine Cecilia Jonas
- Coffee and Chaos Club
- The Gospel of Beauty
- The Savvy Dreamer
- Thirty Minus One Blog
- All Things Beautifully Made
- Marveling Millennial
- For You Son
- Curvy Logic